Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ebay selling question.
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

I sold a few things on Sunday night (early evening) and one guy brought two items but hasn’t paid for them yet or even been in contact despite a few polite emails.

How long should I wait before I send out second chance offers too people or relist?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’s only been two working days. I’d allow at least three, with a last chance email on Thursday evening. Has he got otherwise good feedback?

EDIT: damn bank holiday. Its only been one working day. 🙂

teadrinker
    Free Member

Yeah he seems fine, good feedback (240 @ 100%). Last minute bids though which makes wonder?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Edric64
    Free Member

On holiday maybe with no net access or poncy phone ?

teadrinker
    Free Member

On holiday maybe with no net access or poncy phone ?

Well he had been emailing me all week and then placed last minute bids so shouldn’t of thought so, cant say about a poncy phone though!

Drac

then placed last minute bids so shouldn’t of thought so,

Sniping programme.

Either way it’s only Tuesday I wouldn’t be concerned.

Jamie
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be concerned.

I am. Apparently my phone is poncy 🙁

Greybeard
    Free Member

Nothing odd about last minute bids. I always do it. Decide what it’s worth to me, bid that, if I didn’t get at that price I didn’t want it. Bid earlier and you risk losing it to somebody who wasn’t going to bid more than you but can’t bear the thought of losing.

Does the buyer have recent feedback? If so, I’d just give them time. Last time I sold anything, eBay rules were that it had to be Paypal, in which case it’s a bit odd not to pay as soon as you win – or is that what you mean about last minute bid, ie, must have been online to bid so why didn’t they pay then?

m0rk
    Free Member

Pay day is a couple of days away…. I bet that’s what they’re waiting for

teadrinker
    Free Member

I am. Apparently my phone is poncy

😆

I’ll give it till friday and then let him know I’ll cancel the sale and sell it on to someone else, cheers the responses.

paladin

If you cancel and he doesn’t, I think you could lose your fees.

I think after 4 days you can open a NPB case and if he doesn’t pay within 4 days sale gets cancelled but you don’t get charged fees…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ebay selling question.’ is closed to new replies.