Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • eBay selling, automatic fees?
  • M1llh0use
    Free Member

Is there any way of selling without signing up for the “automatic fee deduction” calamity?

spudly1979
    Free Member

i don’t see how, isn’t this how ebay make their money? You can sometimes get weekends where there is no listing fee, but that’s the only saving i’ve seen! I’ve stopped selling on there tbh, it hurts too much!

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Sorry, may not have been clear. Happy to pay fees as I’m using a service to sell. But the eBay app seems to want to rather than then sending an invoice for fees and me paying they want to automatically take the fees and any buyer clawback directly from my bank.

kayak23

They take it from PayPal don’t they, so if you’ve no balance, from your bank. I don’t like this either.many a time I’ve forgotten about it by the time they snarf it.
    I wish they would take it immediately when you are paid like the PayPal fee.

I thought about it today actually,and checked my current balance after selling some items, withdrew the cash from PayPal but left the invoice amount in there for when they take it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘eBay selling, automatic fees?’ is closed to new replies.