Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Ebay seller you couldnt make this up !
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

We bought an ikea Pax wardrobe on eBay, item was 40 miles away, so arranged for a man/van to collect as it didn’t work out that much more than my own petrol etc no lifting etc.

Collection was for yesterday eve at 9.15 pm van man was running late due to fog and country roads…I called the seller no problem he said…When van man arrived 15 mins late he wouldn’t open the door to him ! He phones me and says its cos he’s late !!! I said to him you have been kept informed the whole way his reply was he didn’t care I said I’ve paid for the collection he wasn’t interested, I kept my cool no point in getting into a row with a complete spanner.

Phoned van man who was sitting outside his house I said the guys a complete **nt, as the van man is local to me I said what do you want to do re payment he said just pay my fuel which I thought was more than fair after all he could have charged me the full whack…

He collected money (£20) and we both had a laugh at the seller….

Do I leave bad feedback ? or just let it go its not 3rd world problem by any means but ebay never ceases to surprise me with the complete door knobs on it !

dooosuk
    Free Member

Of course you leave bad feedback. That’s just ridiculous if you phoned and it was only 15mins.

johndoh
    Free Member

+1 – leave bad feedback, that is appalling.

gibbonarms
    Free Member

Open a dispute and leave bad feedback if it can’t be satisfactorily resolved.

Junkyard
    Free Member

leave factual feedback
    collection 15 mins late seller aware refused to answer door Swear word

that sort of thing

GrahamS

I reckon the seller was caught mid Danger-W**k

Always an awkward situation, but then I suppose that’s the appeal.

cloudnine
    Free Member

You have his email address and home address. Book him lots of home visits for salesmen and unsolicited calls and emails.

moshimonster
    Free Member

Feedback – seller is a c***

maccruiskeen

Book him lots of home visits for salesmen and unsolicited calls and emails.

Judging by the volume of spam, junk mail and unsolicited calls I get I must have really upset someone.

theocb
    Free Member

I told you that 9.15pm was fine but no later.. I wasn’t joking! Me old ma who is seriously ill needs help getting to bed after that time so I ain’t faffing about with a £5 wardrobe because you can’t be arsed to organise collection on time.

Ebay buyers.. you couldn’t make it up.

martinhutch

Me old ma who is seriously ill needs help getting to bed after that time

Exactly – were you really expecting him to disrupt his normal schedule?

verses

theocb <> unfitgeezer?

the-muffin-man

Was he 15 mins later than your agreed time (so arrived 9.30), or 15 minutes later than the 15 minutes later you said he’d be (so arrived 9.45)!?

Unless he had to leave to go to work, he’s still a co*k though!

gonzy
    Free Member

you know his address OP…
    go down and leave a big pile of poo on his doorstep with some burning paper on top….knock on the door and retreat to a safe distance and watch as he stomps the flames out

GrahamS

he’s still a co*k though!

True, he may have had a soufflé in the oven.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Is that a true story? 😉

konabunny
    Free Member

buyer would have been a twunt IF seller hadn’t said on phone that delay was okay (did he really…?)

seller was a twunt

van man was unnecessarily generous

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

(did he really…?)

he really did

and yes he was a twunt ! complete and utter

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Ebay seller you couldnt make this up !’ is closed to new replies.