Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • ebay refund
  • sugdenr
    Free Member

Bought a used bike related item on ebay £2.5, postage £3.
    Just got unsolicited £2 refund ’cause postage a lot cheaper than expected!
    Completely nuts, but how fooking generous of the seller!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’d call it honest. I always refund if my postage costs are wrong.

I also quite often have to cover more due to eBay set postage costs.

Nice to hear others are honest too 🙂

bruneep

Its a well known scam. They refund you then at some point later on they remove your kidney, not up to speed on how it works but that’s what tbey do.

kcal

yes, it’a a nice feeling! wouldn’t call it nuts – I appreciate it when someone does that, and if I think I’ve over-charged I will sometimes do the same..

Been known to chuck in spares, or haribos sometimes as well; always gets a smile.

sugdenr
    Free Member

Hmmm, nuts because I accepted the cost of posting as his ‘packaging’ cost’ and effort – he had to go down the post office. My quandry actually is do I send the money back, because I think he now under-charged me! Like i haz already saidz Nuts!

DezB
    Free Member

Lucky them! I sold something for £17 the other week.. postage was £12! bloody Parcelfarce.

scaredypants

do I send the money back

double bluff is it ?

are you an organ trafficker too?

buzz1024
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    Lucky them! I sold something for £17 the other week.. postage was £12! bloody Parcelfarce.

POSTED 10 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

try using parcel-to-go – the cost is much less and whichever carrier you use will come to your house and pick the stuff up – no more waiting in the q at the post office with all the people that smell of either wee or pot.

DezB
    Free Member

Bit late now! No more selling on Ebay for me after that anyway. And the bugger didn’t leave feedback.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ebay refund’ is closed to new replies.