Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ebay prices – piss taking?
  • Kit
    Free Member

Just had a recce of ebay before putting on an Xbox360 to get an idea of the 'going rate'. Blimey, I was very surprised at the prices people were wanting, even for faulty/possibly faulty consoles! I thought I'd get about £30 for mine, but some folk are wanting £70 with a history of faults!

Ridiculous, but at least I'll make some money out of mine…

zaskar
    Free Member

Let the buyer beware?

I don't use fleabay but there are people who don't read the ad and bid etc and buy rubbish stuff.

ctznsmith
    Free Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the past there seemed to be less 'shops' and 'professionals' selling on ebay and consequently there was a decent second hand bargain to be had. These days especially when it comes to electronics you have to sift through so much 'new' stuff at 'normal' prices it's not worth the hassle.

Kit
    Free Member

Well with ebay you can filter out new stuff. I guess with the fees structure its now cheaper to put an ad at Buy It Now with a price that is usually unrealistic, and not what people who are shopping on ebay expect. I've been guilty of it too, so shouldn't be too critical I suppose 😐

uplink
    Free Member

There are a few things I'd never buy or sell to or from an individual on ebay
    Games consoles & games, mobile phones, ipods etc.
    In fact anything that's more than likely to be of main interest to 'yoofs' – you can't trust them to be honest a lot of the time

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

How much you want for it kit?

Could be persuaded

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ebay prices – piss taking?’ is closed to new replies.