Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ebay password reset problems
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

Freakin’ nightmare! Anyone else having problems? I seem to be stuck in a loop and am no longer able to access my account at all – I’m guessing it’s due to the extra load with everyone being urged to reset. It won’t accept any of the new passwords I try to enter and keeps asking over and over again for the same info 👿

scotroutes

I did mine last night without any problems.

Drac

Did mine a few days ago and had no issues, you did go direct to their site to do it?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yes I did. Tried several times, requesting an email link but each time I try to submit it just takes me back to the ‘type new password page’.

kjcc25
    Free Member

Reset yesterday without any problems.

CountZero

Just asked for the email link, it’ll be interesting to see what happens as I’m watching an auction for a pair of boots I want to get cheap.

CountZero

Just reset my password, went straight through, logged back on to eBay with no drama at all.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Damn, must be just me then. I’ve tried Firefox and Internet Explorer. Used email link and phone PIN with no luck at all – just keep getting stuck in a loop 🙁 and I can’t contact ebay help as I can’t freakin’ log in 👿

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Wife had trouble last night on her Ipad

mamadirt
    Free Member

. . . and we’re back in the room 😀

No idea what I did differently but after couneless atempts it’s worked!

CountZero

Way to go! Bloody frustrating when something like that happens, for no clear and obvious reason, then it suddenly works, again for no clear and obvious reason, it really has you grinding your teeth!
    Glad it’s sorted. 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ebay password reset problems’ is closed to new replies.