Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ebay is it any of the bobbins they spout legal or actually legally enforceable
  • philxx1975
    Free Member

It seems someone has won a roadbike for 30 quid, start price was 0.99p

The seller is like I’m not selling it for that its worth 1200 quid.

blah blah legal this that and the other on their website, however another search seems to indicate ebay only give a hoot if THEY dont get their 2 cents

Please enlighten me? about all these legally binding things ebay seem to think are legally binding

maccruiskeen

laws exist – if you bid and win its a contract and there are laws governing contracts. They are civil not criminal laws though so its you – not the police – who would have to take the time and effort to see that contract enforced. Even for a £1200 bike thats not really worth anyones time and effort

connect2

Just let it go – I’m not trying to be condescending, I have felt the same outrage but in reality there’s very little you can do. You’re not the first and you won’t be the last

philxx1975
    Free Member

Just let it go – I’m not trying to be condescending,

I would prefer it if you were ,No worries its not me but if the fat bald workmate bloke in the corner doesn’t stop whining about legality I am going to stick my foot in his arse.

Junkyard
    Free Member

the seller is an idiot and should say

On packing it for yo i noticed the frame had snapped and therefore i cannot seel it as it is unsafe and not as described

Then send a picture of a sticker 😉

maccruiskeen

The laws on his side – but ‘the law’ won’t actually do anything for him, he’d have to do it all himself.

scaredypants

fat bald people shouldn’t be riding bikes anyway

oh

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ebay is it any of the bobbins they spout legal or actually legally enforceable’ is closed to new replies.