Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ebay – funny feeling about these auctions.
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/dh-bike-iron-horse-world-cup-2003_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a1Q7c66Q3a4Q7c39Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a200QQ_trksidZp3911Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem1e57abf2a9QQitemZ130319905449QQptZUKQ5fBikesQ5fGLQQsalenotsupported
    I asked what size it was and if the seller had the original warrantee. His answer: had it 2 years no sorry no warranty its full size frame

– mark.1.2.3
    Am I wrong thinking it might not be kosher? Especially those wheels and no front brake…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Am pretty much certain that's not an Iron Horse.

Dodgy as, IMO.

bruneep

loving the spollling mistooks

frame iron horse world cup 2003 it has mazzocci bomber forks about 8 inch travelwheels are rear maveric 729 with ringle hub 32 spoke 26 inch front revell mx with revell hub 26 inch both running on 20mm axles crank is raceface blackspire dh middle shock is 5th element bars are specalized pedals v8s rear brake only witch is hope fully hydrolic only selling as i want a dj bike this is a real nice bike well over £2500 when new and is in very good condition sell or px poss with dmr/idenntti dirt jump bike

MrAgreeable

That's an Iron Horse SGS

http://www.dropmachine.com/media/data/503/185team_bike_pic_small1.JPG

But those forks aren't Shivers.

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

"And here's a picture of it in the person's garden that I nicked it from".

Edit: Sorry, that should be "…in the person's garden from whom I nicked it".

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mr A, I stand corrected.

dyna-ti

Mr A, I stand corrected.

No seats at your computer 😆

MrAgreeable

Seller seems to be dropping lots of brand names into the description, but not doing a very good job of it. Then again, it could be a bargain that someone with a limited interest in DH bikes is trying to flip for a quick buck. Which is kind of what eBay is for. 😉

AlasdairMc

There's no warranty on it as it's a 2003, therefore potentially nearly 7 years old!! If it was dodgy, he'd be looking to sell it as opposed to part exchange for something else.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Doesn't look to bad to me. Reasonable feedback for years, lots as a seller. Mismatched wheels are common. Mono Mini and long cage mech seems a strange choice.

Having bought a 3 series spoiler and clear lenses is against him i'll admit that much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ebay – funny feeling about these auctions.’ is closed to new replies.