Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ebay Cases
  • tomatoevousparlour
    Free Member

Ive opened a item not delivered case, the item arrived and isnt as discribed, so if i shut the first case, can i go ahead and open a second?

Jon

spooky_b329

Sounds risky…I would continue messages to seller and then escalate to ebay.

I also have my first ebay case open, bought a water heater for a campervan, paid £160 and it arrived missing £70 of parts required for both fitting and running of heater. Negotiations getting nowhere, ebay case opened and he offered a refund knowing full well I've bought the bits and fitted the heater to my van which involved cutting a hole in the bodywork and bumper. I'm only asking £40 towards missing bits…if I escalate to ebay and they find in my favour, how do I get the money? I paid direct via paypal, not through ebay checkout, so paypal won't be interested. I'm also worried that if they find in his favour, will I lose the ability to leave neg feedback?

tomatoevousparlour
    Free Member

They will pay via paypal, if you payed with paypal they will still be intrested

spooky_b329

Tomato…that would be good but their T&C's on the Paypal site state that for ebay purchases, you must have gone through ebay checkout rather than direct from your paypal account. I picked up the item and hadn't realised there were no cashpoints for miles, so paid via paypal on his laptop as I couldn't remember my ebay login details.

tomatoevousparlour
    Free Member

I just gave them a ring, tis a freephone number, and there were very helpfull, perhaps you should try that

Jon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ebay Cases’ is closed to new replies.