Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ebay bargains.
  • jam-bo

a while since i’ve been on the wrong end of one.

just sold a spotless set of thule roofbars for £12.50…

bearnecessities

I sold about 50 haynes manuals a year back for £1.04p.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i sold a citroen c2 steering wheel wiring harness for 1p. cost me over £80 new. just the luck of the draw sometimes.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    AD

All credit to you guys though for going ahead with the sales and not inventing some BS reason to pull out!

samuri
    Free Member

A £300 dress my wife wore once. We were convinced it would get a good price so put no reserve. Someone got it for £5.

Also a £150 coat that didn’t fit me any more (I lost a lot of weight, ok!), another fiver.

jam-bo

well, he just picked them up and gave me £20, so he must have felt some guilt….

kevin1911

I picked up a gt marathon carbon bike complete with new dt Swiss wheels and full xtr/xt for 670 a few weeks ago. Best bargain I ever had on ebay. Shame it’s too big for me though 😳

m0rk
    Free Member

For collection only items that I’ve bought silly cheap (insinkernator for £0.99 rings a bell) I round it up to something less embarrassing – still win win

cloudnine
    Free Member

Bought 100 new welsh slates for 99p last year

bazwadah
    Free Member

I won an auction for a childs specialized helmet for £1, gave the guy £3 on collection because I was going to go to £5 anyway.. I still got a bargain and he got more than the auction.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ebay bargains.’ is closed to new replies.