Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ebay again, getting pi**ed off now!…
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Paid for an item on ‘buy it now’, quoted 2 days delivery. That was on the 9th Nov. Up to now no item & no replies to emails asking if there’s a problem.
    The seller has 99.6% feedback on 8417 transactions.
    Do i wait a bit longer or what? I’m not very patient when I’ve paid for something & don’t get it sharpish!

transporter13
    Free Member

im with you chap…maybe a quick message via ebay asking wtf?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

im with you chap…maybe a quick message via ebay asking wtf?

Cheers T, just sent a message saying ‘dosh back now’ basically. **** em (with negative feedback too)
    I am proper impatient when it comes to this type of thing!

woffle
    Free Member

Using ‘report a problem’ usually sorts things out pretty sharpish in these situations.

Sounds like they’re a business seller and probably have a high turnover of transactions. It’s only when things start impacting their fees etc that they’ll actually start to take notice – the number of neg feedbacks / open disputes etc will all start costing them more money…

allthepies
    Free Member

If I received a message stating “dosh back now” I’d be in the WTF camp.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

‘I paid for this item on 9th Nov & was quoted 2 days delivery. It has still not arrived even after sending 2 emails to ask if there is a problem, both without a reply.
    Please refund my payment immediately.
    Thank you.’

Is what I’ve actually said.

duntstick
    Free Member

I paid for new discs and pads for my car on the 15 Nov. Uk seller. Arrived yesterday

In South of France…………….

Good luck with yours, they deserve bad feedback

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

There’s no excuse firmly replying at the very least.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Sorted, the last email asking for a refund worked. Refunded today with an apology. Out of stock apparently.
    Thanks for the replies though.

mrmo
    Free Member

Sorted, the last email asking for a refund worked. Refunded today with an apology. Out of stock apparently.
    Thanks for the replies though.

This is the thing that really ****s me off, why advertise what you haven’t got. Maybe i look back to the days of ebay being a junk shop, rather than a crap rip off of Amazon.

transporter13
    Free Member

agrred..this really boils my piss…they obviously know thay havent got the stock to sell….isnt it a requirement that the seller actually has to have the said item in their possesion to be able to sell it? if not..its wrong.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ebay again, getting pi**ed off now!…’ is closed to new replies.