Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • eBay again
  • Merak

It seems someone has purchased my bike ‘by some sort of accident’ perhaps tripped and hit the buy it now button, twice.

I know owe many pounds in final value fees. Do I open an unpaid item dispute to recover the fees?

Scunnered with eBay I tell thee.

yiman
    Free Member

Yes, though you may find you can’t open one until a set number of days after the auction.

nickjb
    Free Member

I wouldn’t go with an unpaid dispute. There is an option for buyer and seller agreeing to cancel. Once the buyer agrees then ebay refund the fees. All pretty painless. Just had to do it twice in my last batch of auctions.

Both for collection only items and both times the buyer was not local. One admitted his mistake and asked to cancel, the other kept making ridiculous appointments (message in the middle of the night saying he’ll be in the area between 4am and 6am, is that OK?)

dmck16
    Free Member

(message in the middle of the night saying he’ll be in the area between 4am and 6am, is that OK?)

What kind of drugs ya selling nick?? 😆

Too many issues with eBay for me – so tend to stick to Gumtree, local Facebook pages, or Pinkbike (might try some bike related stuff here too).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘eBay again’ is closed to new replies.