Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • eBay advice, please
  • franksinatra

I got the lad a Nintendo Ds for Christmas, turns out it was a fake and does not work. Raised an eBay case and agreed a refund when I return the item. When it was listed it was listed as UK seller in London, now I need to return the return address is china. It is fair to expect me to pay return postage costs to china when the item was listed as being sold in uk?

Any suggestions on best way forward?

weeksy

No, Ebay should get that back for you.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Put it in your reply to eBay – you may find you don’t have to return it at all.

DezB
    Free Member

I wonder what the seller thought was going to happen. ‘Hey, lets sell crap on eBay to ruin a kid’s Christmas and laugh all the way to the bank.’
    Arseholes.

SuperScale20
    Free Member

I would contact Ebay but I am sure seller will have to repay costs, especially after a seller fraudulently selling and items. Ebay is a nightmare but if you have used Paypal you will get your money back. Good Luck!

franksinatra

Update. After going back and forth a few times with the seller I escalated this and eBay found in my favour, full refund issued.

Thanks for the help

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

Good to hear it was resolved in your favour. You’ll hopefully be able to find a genuine one at a good price in the post Christmas sales.

rickt
    Free Member

Also… Fakes should not be returned as per ebay policy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘eBay advice, please’ is closed to new replies.