Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Ebay – this will be ok won’t it?
  • uwe-r
    Free Member

I’m after a new watch and came across this shop on t’bay.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/jiangp-sp-ying?_trksid=p4340.l2563

All new stock Tissot watches being auctioned / sold at very good prices, sub 50% of retail. They take pay pal.

Bad points are its in Spain and has only two feedback with completed listings only going back a couple of weeks.

Stay well clear or worth a punt?

bradley
    Free Member

Have you ever been to Spain/Majorca? There are loads of (no racial intentions here) black men walking around with big leather jackets full of counterfeit watches, phones, glasses etc for bargain prices. Probably one of these who has wised up and started using E bay too…

sc-xc

I’m getting a brew. This can only end well.

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t get it! The only reason I can see for wearing an expensive brand of watch, is so that when you look at the time you also think “Ooh, aren’t I classy, with my expensive watch”… So buying a cheap (maybe fake) expensive brand of watch does what, exactly?

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Ebay seller with extremely cheap goods, low feedback, using stock photos and an Asian-sounding name? Sounds legit man.

bruneep

Stay well clear or worth a punt?

Ohhhh not sure myself hmmmmm. 50 % off is tempting tho… 🙄

stilltortoise
    Free Member

The only reason I can see for wearing an expensive brand of watch, is so that when you look at show someone the time you also they think “Ooh, aren’t I classy, with my expensive watch”

FTFY

Get it now? 😆

donsimon
    Free Member

Have you ever been to Spain/Majorca? There are loads of (no racial intentions here) black men walking around with big leather jackets full of counterfeit watches, phones, glasses etc for bargain prices. Probably one of these who has wised up and started using E bay too…

I bought one of these from a nice gent in a bar in Marbella, probably the best 10€ watch I’ve ever had and apparently it was good enough (TAG rip off) for me to get a bit of a telling off from the nice people at LVMH. Excellent for the money and the strange thing was that the seller new it was a rip off, I knew it was a rip off and I only had 10€ to spend on a watch. Result.

jota180
    Free Member

Ebay – this will be ok won’t it?

Please step away from the computer now, if you need to buy anything else, ask a responsible grown up 😉

uwe-r
    Free Member

There are obvious vanity issues here but those aside, would I not get my money back through pay pal if it was a fake.

PS: Those nice African gentleman were there in numbers on my last trip to Spain although disappointingly their watches were not worth 10 pesetas let a lone 10 euros.

binners

When you’ve bought your watch, do you fancy helping me get my Nigerian Uncle’s money out of the country. Millions he’s got. He’s an ex government minister. Honest!

We merely require expenses of a few thousand quid up front from you to help ‘oil the wheels’

We will reward you handsomely for your assistance

jota180
    Free Member

He seems to have knocked out a few over the last couple of weeks, but lacks feedback ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/csc/jiangp.sp.ying/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop=13&_rdc=1

randomjeremy
    Free Member

@jota180 Shipping from the Ghangzhou watch markets can take a few weeks 🙂

uwe-r
    Free Member

I’ll get my coat.

bradley
    Free Member

LOL.

If you’ve got 120 squidders to spend on a fake watch, buy a real one instead buddy :p

falkirk-mark

Get your tesco vouchers converted to goldsmiths in Dec (x4) and you will get that Tissot PRC200 for £75 worth of tesco vouchers.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Ebay – this will be ok won’t it?’ is closed to new replies.