Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Eating, Drinking, Listening.
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

Currently eating toast and nutella, drinking cider and listening to K-Os.

Stoner
    Free Member

hula hoops, rioja rosé, QI XL

mikey74
    Free Member

Drinking red wine, listening to the new Alice in Chains album.

Eating nothing, but just had a segment of Green & Blacks 85% choc.

Coyote
    Free Member

Cheese and crackers with a cheeky bit of Chorizo).
    Leffe Blonde
    Dexter (Last episode, season 5 – awesome so far!)

mogrim

Beer and Time Team on youtube. Rock n roll 🙂

Pook

Shiraz, sour cream and jalapeno popcorn, a potentially grumpy 3 month old who’s been sent for daddy time so mummy can sleep. Daddy wanted to watch noisy films.

samuri
    Free Member

Had me tea so not eating right now, drinking stella and listening to the clothes drier because my wife has angrily marched into the conservatory (where I am and the drier is temporarily), and turned it on.

I’m guessing from the brief conversation that I’ve annoyed her by being male. Apparently one of her clients husbands is a useless bugger because he emptied the entire attic into the garage prior to them moving (and this client is a millionaire so the attic and garage are going to be enormous so I expect this was a massive piece of work), but he committed the cardinal sin of not itemising every single object and now all males, especially me, are a complete waste of space.

Apparently I need to drop my complex about something because it’s incredibly obvious that he is in the wrong and should stop lying about on the sofa in a comotose state and get on with the work at hand and I really should not be standing up for him.

We used to have a few drinks on Friday nights together and then maybe have sex you know. 😉

samuri
    Free Member

errm, me and the wife, not me and the wife’s client’s husband.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Aye – then you got married.

Coyote
    Free Member

I read into that what I wanted too… 😉

yunki
    Free Member

eating valium
    drinking vodka and coke
    listening to the guilty constant replay going round in my head, of me being a grumpy unreasonable dad all day 😐

samuri
    Free Member

we used to live in Chorlton. Friday nights meant going out drinking with Mick Hucknall and Gav from James. Really. And then we’d all go back to one of our flats and do various levels of drugs and *then* we’d have sex.

I never shagged Mick though. Or Gav. But I really fancied Gav’s girlfriend who used to cut my hair and would press her boobs against my arm while she was doing it.

I’m reminiscing, if you can’t tell. I loved those days.

Then we had kids and got married.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Dry Martini and Tame Impala

glupton1976
    Free Member

I’ve gone onto listening to Blue Lines. Forgot how good it was.

Coyote
    Free Member

Friday nights meant going out drinking with Mick Hucknall and Gav from James

I once got slaughtered with the singer and guitarist from the Electro Hippies so don’t you start name dropping sonny Jim. In fact I didn’t and still don’t know their names*. So there!!!

*I didn’t have sex with them or their friends either.

seavers
    Free Member

I used to nail the niece of Paul Greengrass. Director of Green Zone, first Bourne ID. She is an anorexic nut job. Her gran had a pic of Matt Damon on her dresser. Beat that for weird.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Had home made chicken kebab wrap things with chips from the chippy

Now drinking sainsburys bottled lager

wordnumb
    Free Member

Coffee & Combat Astronomy.

vooomvooom
    Free Member

a bottle of Zywiec here and listening to Camera Obscura…lovely!

colournoise

Nothing.
    Erdinger.
    (and watching) Time Bandits.

crapjumper
    Free Member

a jack and coke and PULP FICTION

jezabel
    Free Member

Eating tic tacs, drinking water & listening to the new Daft Punk Album. I am recovering from an operation yesterday afternoon to plate my collar bone………broke it 13 weeks ago!!

jezabel
    Free Member

Eating tic tacs, drinking water & listening to the new Daft Punk Album. I am recovering from an operation yesterday afternoon to plate my collar bone………broke it 13 weeks ago!!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Eating, Drinking, Listening.’ is closed to new replies.