Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Eastridge
  • geologist
    Free Member

Just been for the first time. Its bloomin great. Possibly the ‘redest’ red route Ive ridden at a trail centre.

Would defo reccommend.

Ringo
    Free Member

I agree 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

What’s it like in the wet/winter then? Looked like it might drain quite well when I was there in dusty summer conditions.

geologist
    Free Member

It was a wee bit slippy today. Rained quite hard just before I set off this morning. Parts were worse than others. The very steep parts were all fine, It was just the slippy routes on the off camber bits that were a bit testing.

Cant wait to ride it in the dry. It was certainley a tought ride technically in the wet, tougher than any trail centre blacks ive ridden 🙂

rootes1

memories…

Twiglet – now Rootes1

geologist
    Free Member

Pretty much the same route now 🙂

Trimix
    Free Member

Its great, I did it and thought Id got onto the DH course by mistake. It was good fun and almost no one there.

Good days riding followed up by some fun at Long Mynd, makes a great weekend away.

geologist
    Free Member

That was what was great about it, the DH parts of the trail, were like DH race tracks. You dont get that often on trail centre XC courses.

deviant
    Free Member

Big fan of Eastridge, as others have said the DH parts are very very good….i hope there’s another round of the UK Gravity Enduro series there this year.

LeeW

Geologist, still interested in selling the mag?

geologist
    Free Member

Oops, sorry mate totally forgot about that.

Yes still interested, 20 quid wasnt it. Can you do paypal, Ill get it in the post saturday morning.

geologist
    Free Member

email me at scottreid1974@yahooDOTcoDOTuk

ree1
    Free Member

Eastridge is a great route, its got a old school feel to it.Stupidly i used my cross bike and found it tough to say the least.
    Next time my mountain bike will be my weapon of choice.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Eastridge’ is closed to new replies.