Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Easton XC One wheels – talk to me
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

They’re the same price as some 717s on Hope Pro2s but alot lighter. Who has experience?

epo-aholic
    Free Member

great wheels if you weigh less than 70kgs and dont ride in mud 😀

Br like them though………An old review!

Timmo
    Free Member

If its through jensen then thers an extra £45+ postage to add on! (looked at them recently!)
    if you add them to your basket it calculates the shipping, $85ish i think it was?

therealhoops
    Free Member

Merlin are doing ’em.

therealhoops
    Free Member

just read the reviews………Hope’s it is then!

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I have em and they’ve taken more abuse than my Hope/DT 4.2d with far less dings. I’d highly recommend them – but I got them cheapish.

cp
    therealhoops
    Free Member

13 stone in old money and those are too much for me 🙁

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I have a set. Not had any problems in mud or wet, but I haven’t found them that robust. Nothing too serious but the rear has buckled slightly and I’m not sure when it happened. I keep them for race only use now. I’m only 11 stone too!

wiilt
    Free Member

I have a pair 2nd hand and recently serviced by Extra. Yours posted for £165 if you are interested?

I have found them to be fine (11.5 stone) they run well and are very light. I am selling them as I bought some new forks that have 20mm bolt through and they are redundant now, as both wheels always have to match!

gothandy

I bought some thinking they were cheap (I’m 14 stone) but turned out to be a nightmare. Impossible to replace spokes in any sensible way, very little support in the UK. Pretty much in the bin now, put me off mega light wheels in a big way.

That said when they worked they were blooming marvellous, so quick!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Easton XC One wheels – talk to me’ is closed to new replies.