Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Easton Haven Hub Upgrades – anyone actually got hold of one?
  • slimsi
    Free Member

Hi,

I have a 2012 Haven wheelset with M121 rear hub which the bearings as expected wore out fast…I see there is an upgrade for the 2012 hubs but easton and their distributor have not answered me on phone or email as to where i can get the upgrade?

Anyone else managed to get one?

Thanks

Si

mindmap3
    Free Member

Got mine for my Havoc’s – I got mine from the US in the end.

mmmfergus
    Free Member

I sent an email to Zyro (customer.services@zyro.co.uk) and got a reply a couple of days later. Only annoying thing is they would only post to a bike shop so had to go any collect it.
    The barings are still fine so I’ve not tried to upgrade yet

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mindmap3
    Free Member

My bearings are still OK so I’ve not fitted mine yet.

I was trying to get mine as the importer switched hence the old distributor being a bit slack.

Where did you buy them from? I know at one point CRC had loads.

Yetiman
    Free Member

They respond quickly if you go through the trade as I got mine a few weeks ago from my lbs. Where did you get the wheels from?

mmmfergus
    Free Member

They didn’t ask where i got from or proof of purchase. Got them off ebay and actually came with an upgrade kit, so ended up with 2!

slimsi
    Free Member

Cool got mine from CRC so will try them again as they said didnt do them but maybe got the wrong guy on wrong day…

Tried zyro through their site but will try the email thanks.

Simon

mulv1976
    Free Member

You are better off phoning zyro. They were very good and sent the upgrade kit to my local dealer. I didn’t really need to fit mine but did it anyway as its pretty simple.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I was trying to get mine as the importer switched hence the old distributor being a bit slack.

possibly this? Given Zyro recently took Easton from Extra they probably have a huge backlog of hub warranty claims to process…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Easton Haven Hub Upgrades – anyone actually got hold of one?’ is closed to new replies.