Easton EA50 SL aero road wheels Very nice condition low mileage Shimano/SRAM

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Easton EA50 SL aero road wheels Very nice condition low mileage Shimano/SRAM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Easton EA50 SL aero road wheels Very nice condition low mileage Shimano/SRAM
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Have been on my wife’s bike and had light use. Reason for sale is that these wheels have a very tight tyre fit and she cannot change an inner tube in case of a puncture herself.

The braking surface is hardly touched and the alloy free-wheel has only minimal marking from the cassette and they run true and straight.
    Hand built rather than machine and very nice quality.

A really light yet tough pair of wheels for the money and the bearings are top notch. They really spin very very nicely.

They were 2009/2010 vintage as I remember (the older black with white decals & black hubs version) and really look very nice.

30 mm deep rim x 19 mm wide.
    Some folk have had difficulty seeing photos from recent links I have provided so please contact me if this is the case and I’ll email them. I have several photographs to try and show how little use they have had and (hopefully) included a link to them below:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=7d1bd3e93728fb85&page=self&resid=7D1BD3E93728FB85%21468&parid=7D1BD3E93728FB85%21464&authkey=%21&Bpub=SDX.SkyDrive&Bsrc=Share

Cheapest I can find appear to be around £270 on line:

http://www.mailordercycles.com/m2b53s118p1305/EASTON_EA50_SL/RS_GB/4706

Thought around £190 posted within the UK but will listen to comments/offers sympathetically.

PayPal gift please or bank transfer.
    email in profile for any questions.

Cheers
    Mick

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

I have had two or three contacts people indicating that I am around £25 over market value for these. Consequently, the price is reduced to £165 posted.
    Cheers
    Mick

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Easton EA50 SL aero road wheels Very nice condition low mileage Shimano/SRAM’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top