Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Eastnor Castle Mudrunner / Icebreaker – anyone done it?
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I’ve watched Miss AD to the Mudrunner bit in the summer, knee deep in water and a couple of swims. Anyone know what the 20k MTB route is like? I’ll be the non-running biker in a team of runners who dont ride.

I’m assuming a hard tail will be more than sufficient, and I can expect to have some maintenance to do on it afterwards?

tomkerton
    Free Member

Not done it but I’m doing it solo this year.

Will be on a HT, I regularly ride the trails around Eastnor and don’t think you’ll need to do any maintenance other than a good wash.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Thanks Tom. Any idea what the course will be?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rOcKeTdOg

Do u have a link to the event site?

Edit: found it

tomkerton
    Free Member

I’m guessing it will be using the area the ‘Land Rover Experience’ uses on the Eastnor estAte.

It’s not legit but lots of people ride it, as long as the 4x4s aren’t around. If you climb up,the rocky track from the gullet quarry then go straight at the ‘x-road’ on you’ll see some track that are used for the 4x4s on the left, you’ll need to chuck the bike over a gate!

Alternatively go to the obelisk and follow your nose around some of the trails around there. Watch out for white 4x4s!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Eastnor Castle Mudrunner / Icebreaker – anyone done it?’ is closed to new replies.