Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Eastern Dartmoor tomorrow (Saturday 30th July)
  • Bucko

I’ll be heading up there tomorrow, my knowledge of the area is very limited but after a guide from Yunki on tuesday i’m keen to get to know it better.

Would love some company if anyone wants to join me?

I’m undecided on time and place but would probably aim for either Bovey Tracy or North Bovey sometime between 10 and 11.

Bucko

Del

sorry mate, most of the East D’mo Massif will be involved in another plan tomorrow.

Bucko

Oh well, it’s a good job i don’t hate my own company. Cheers Del

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Mmmm? Posted up yesterday asking if anyone was up that way as I wouldn’t mind giving that area a go, but not sure of any routes?

I have been sent some by trailmonkey, but still having issues converting them so I can see them.

We have one person riding with ‘L’ Plates, so we need to know where we are going really! Could be interested if you know where you are going and you don’t mind two ‘reasonably experienced’ riders and one ‘amateur’ tagging along – could be very slow mind you!

Bucko

I’ve just checked out your post from yesterday, sorry i didn’t see it before.

I could always take you on the same guided ride i had from Yunki on tuesday? It did involve a fair bit of pushing up some of the technical trails such as the nutcracker. The Lustleigh area does naturally involve a lot of climbing so the pushing could be seen as a bit of a break i suppose.

I’m happy to meet up even if we all have no idea where we’re going, i’d also consider myself as a ‘reasonably experienced’ rider so we should be quite a well suited group.

I’ll start a plan…1030 meet in Bovey Tracy?

Email is in my profile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Eastern Dartmoor tomorrow (Saturday 30th July)’ is closed to new replies.