Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Easter Events In Edinburgh – What Is There For Kids?
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Struggling to find anything – what is there?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Anyone?

BikePawl
    Free Member

You could try this Science Festival

Kunstler

Yeah – Science Festival. I used to take my lad every year. It’s great fun. Also there is: Craigmillar Castle

Deep Sea World

Take them on a scramble: Hermitage and scrambling Blackford Hill

A bit out of the city – Museum of Flight

I guess it might depend on the age of the kids.

rickmeister

I think that SNH has organised easter egg trails in some of its park land. Been advertised on Forth 1 but as we are right out of children I wasnt paying too much attention….

+1 Craigmillar Castle

Big fair on at Musselburgh Racecourse both Sat and Sunday with the racing

Could you stand Gt with the kids…

Falkirk Wheel…

rickmeister

Always risky googling for something like “children in edinburgh”, but here you go. HTH

Work safe

http://www.kidsedinburgh.com/eventsearch206.php

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Not an easter event, but I thought the camera obscura by the castle was excellent
    Also visited Inchcolm Priory last weekend – brilliant, take a picnic. In fact, take some eggs, there’s enough hills to roll them

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You could try the zoo; opportunity to put someone on their arse, as an added bonus….

rickmeister

Prompted by BBSB.. isnt there a boat trip/safari thing from South Queensferry pier…

More for you based on 2010 attractions

http://www.kidsedinburgh.com/

Shaun_rob
    Free Member

The National Museum of Scotland is always worth a look if you need something inside on a rainy day. Plenty to keep kids entertained, they may even have some extra easter weekend things on.

mustard
    Free Member
    BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Prompted by BBSB.. isnt there a boat trip/safari thing from South Queensferry pier…

yes – forth tours and/or maid of the forth (get googling), tour the bridges, see the island – £5 extra to go on the island though because it’s owned by Historic Scotland. Well worth it though. South Queensferry itself is nice enough. Also, if you’re in a car, across the water to deep sea world – see the sharks, woo hoo

rickmeister

Raceland out by McMerry on the A1, 70mph outdoor go-karts….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Easter Events In Edinburgh – What Is There For Kids?’ is closed to new replies.