Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Easter cycling plans
  • hooli

Long weekend coming up, weather looks decent for 3 days out of 4 so what have you lot got planned?

Will be mostly local for me, hoping for a decent road and MTB ride in-between family activities and jobs at home.

I was hoping for a cycling weekend away but I left it a bit late so will try and get something booked for end April.

ton

lakes, on a ‘fat bloke up a mountain’ trip. 8)

tthew

Taking the lunch time Eurotunnel over to Belgium for the Tour of Flanders open ride, (I DON’T do sportives!) then watch the pro race on Sunday.

mrmojo
    Free Member

Hired a Bothy near Dalbaettie .. 4 days riding the 7 Stanes 😀

Haze

Solo on Friday and possible club run on Saturday, local sportive out to Church Stretton on Sunday (pulling out blind at junctions, annoying the locals kind of thing) and back hopefully in time to watch Flanders.

weeksy

Taking my Ducati to Swindon to be shipped to Portugal. Then taking Mrs Weeksy away for a dirty weekend.

scandal42
    Free Member

Going to be local stuff for me,

Hopefully a 40ish miler on the mtb on Friday, smaller road ride on the Saturday morning before the football (City v Wham) and a larger road ride on Sunday, possibly taking in Bosworth battle field on the outward leg.

Just hoping the wind dies down a bit

northernmatt

before the football (City v Wham)

City are onto a winner there if they’re only playing two blokes, plus only one of them will ever do anything.

I’ll be out doing as many miles as possible as training for the c2c in June. A fatty isn’t the best training bike.

rocketman
    Free Member

Cadair Idris and some other stuff in the area

mark88

First full weekend of riding since August for me, can’t wait. FoD, BPW and Afan. Recover on Monday.

chvck
    Free Member

Local stuff so nant area, dyfi and some push up mini-DH. I’d like to be wobbly on my legs by Tuesday.

chipster

I’ve been to pick up our 7 year old nephew’s new Frog bike this morning. He’s getting dropped off at ours on Friday, so I’m hoping he’ll want to go for a spin Friday afternoon. 🙂
    I’m starting work on Saturday. 😕

Kryton57

[shameless plug]

I shall be assisting with and riding the London Phoenix Easter Classic sportive on Monday.

Its a great event, best cake stop of the year is the er, rumor…

[/shameless plug]

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Nothing working nights through till Sunday morning, back onto days Monday off Tuesday and Sunday. Absolutely crap off duty.

kilo

Going away for easter so will be road riding around Kerry and watching the Rás Mumhan, which is all around our way on Sunday.

paulx
    Free Member

I’m at the in-laws in the Charente, France. Fortunately I managed to bring the Rumblefish and so tomorrow I’m entering this – ”le Gros Roc”.

50km of slippery wet forest and farm tracks I reckon. Should be fun!

BillMC

Couple of (undecided as yet) routes in Derbyshire.

hjghg5
    Free Member

Forest of Dean – MTB yesterday and road today. Not sure about the rest of the weekend yet.

midlifecrashes

Beaches, dunes and broads for me today. Got to get some hills in the legs ready for Ton’s Tunnocks Tour.

maxtorque

Hadn’t got any real riding planned, but looks like a cheeky quick blast at the FoD is on for tommorrow 😉

samuri
    Free Member

First I’m going up this.

And then I’m going up this.

So, the highest tarmaced road in Wales followed by the steepest road in the UK. I think that’ll do for the weekend. 😉

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Easter cycling plans’ is closed to new replies.