Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • East Lothian coast / night rides
  • holmesy
    Free Member

I know there are a few folk around here who ride in East Lothian – anyone doing any night rides or fancy starting some? About to get a fattie (Dec)so would be interested in doing some coastal stuff as well as normal trails. Cheers

druidh
    Free Member
    RustyMac

May be worth a chat with Dave in Law Cycles in North Berwick, i believe he selling some fat bikes now and was speaking about local fat bike tours so he may have some contacts of other like minded people who may be up for fat bike night rides.

stanfree
    Free Member

Coastkid is the man for Fatties , though we do East Lothian night rides and Yodagoat from here is always on his fatbike. We never venture down the coast though but your welcome to join us around Pencaitland and East Saltoun. 😀

holmesy
    Free Member

Magic, thanks. Stansfree when do you go out, be grand to join you perhaps next week.

Druidh I will check that out, plus will have a.chat to Dave

stanfree
    Free Member

Holmesy theres not a specific night but keep an eye on the ‘East lothian mopuntainbiking’ page if your on facebook. Or message Yoadgoat on here.

yodagoat
    Free Member

As Stanfree said we do regular rides round Pencaitland and that. I go down the coast a fair bit too, never done a nightride down that way yet. A bit too high a chance bumping into some man on man action. I’ll post up and coming stuff up on the East Lothian Mountainbiking page. I tend not to post many rides on here due to the extreme hatred that the sensitive souls have for The Yak and a few other folk that go on the nightrides.
    I usually ride my Pugsley everywhere.
    http://yodagoat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/big-day-out-happy-as-larry.html

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Just watch out for the initiation process.

holmesy
    Free Member

Cheers guys, will have a look on the Facebook page. Was out for a short ride tonight to see what shape my old bike is in after 4 years in storage. Didn’t come across any doggers thankfully, glad I didn’t read that before I went out or I would have stayed in!

coastkid
    Free Member

Hi holmesy 🙂
    I usually am out on Tues and Thurs evenings but on a weeks Hols now so regular plans on hold with planned day trips/weather depending further afield…

Yodagoat is well known for hanging around a Longniddry carpark on dark evenings where there is a lot of reputed dodgy goings on wi blokes 😆

Stay east of the No 1 Longniddry car park and you will be fine 😉

There was one evening i rolled down the hill to Gullane car park with both magicshines on full bore and there was a group of cars and a blond girl was on a car bonnet and loads of blokes in a queue 😯
    Rather have saddle sores than the clap so kept grinding the pedals :mrgreen:

Will give you a shout if out any evenings next week 🙂

holmesy
    Free Member

Nice one, cheers.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘East Lothian coast / night rides’ is closed to new replies.