Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • East Dartmoor – bank holiday Monday morning?
  • jruk
    Free Member

Anyone fancy meeting up on Monday morning for a ride on Dartmoor?

I’ve been up a few times (live in Exeter) and ridden from Dartmeet but not been massively impressed so was hoping for a bit guidance.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Not sure what I’m doing but if you don’t get any replies let me know – I live in Bovey and some cracking routes around me – I can always email you some routes at any rate if you get stuck?

skybluestu
    Free Member

Hi,

Not sure if i’ll be able to make this weekend but have recently moved down near Exeter and would be interested in getting out so give me a shout if either of you fancy going somewhere.

yunki
    Free Member

I could well be up for a monday morning East Dartmoor ride.. also riding from Bovey (ish)

Bucko

My night shifts are getting in the way at the moment, the best I could do is Monday afternoon. I might bump into you if you’re still out at lunchtime.

@skybluestu, I’m from Exeter and have been trying to explore eastern Dartmoor recently, it’s only 30 minutes door to door from Exeter to Lustleigh

carlphillips
    Free Member

can’t make monday as im away camping near Padstow with the family, I will be there this thursday afternoon/evening though after work, leaving yarner carpark around 5.30pm for a few hours.

jruk
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses.

I need to be back in Exeter by mid afternoon but happy to meet up fairly early in Bovey. Email in profile if it’s easier for anyone.

jruk
    Free Member

So anyone up for a bit Dartmoor tmw morning? <tumble_weed>…..</tumble_weed>

Bucko

I could be up for it, you have mail

mansonsoul
    Free Member

I’d love to, but I’m working unfortunately. Definitely up for a ride some other time though.

trailmonkey

I’ve been up a few times (live in Exeter) and ridden from Dartmeet but not been massively impressed so was hoping for a bit guidance.

there’s a forum ride planned for next saturday that should include some of the highlights.

Bucko

I missed out this morning but i’ll be out a couple times this week.

@jruk and skybluestu, I’ll be out on the ride on saturday, i think you both have my number so let me know if you’re coming and want to car share or anything

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘East Dartmoor – bank holiday Monday morning?’ is closed to new replies.