Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Easiest way to connect an iPod to a car with no aux input?
  • bland

Got an accord with the sat nav and unfortunately as its a late model the technology is quite old so it has no aux in.

I can get a box of tricks that plugs into the cd multi changer and kids it but it involves stripping the dash and its about £120

Is there something like the parrot that will work, be cheaper and easier to install? I’m not sure how these work exactly

eskay

I use a jabra cruiser over BT that streams to an FM frequency.

amplebrew

I can recommend a Griffin itrip.

wrecker
    Free Member

As above, however I found they sucked battery so make sure you have a charger.

sc-xc

Have a look at connects2 – I picked up something g for a out £25 that plugged into the back of the stereo.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

2nd the Itrip. Works great (until you travel a bit & a radio station crops up, then you need to re-tune, easy peasy)

amplebrew

I always thought my Griffin itrip charged the ipod as well through the cigarette lighter, but don’t quote me on it.

Edit – Just checked, the Griffin itrip does charge your ipod as well.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Fit an aux input.

That’s what I did to our Focus. Cost £25 for the genuine Ford kit. Unscrew glovebox, drill hole for socket, plug wire into back of radio.
    Job done.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Easiest way to connect an iPod to a car with no aux input?’ is closed to new replies.