Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Earthflight – BBC1 now…worst…continuity….everrrrr
  • bigjim

Anyone else watching this? Some great close up shots but the continuity in the ‘stories’ is laugh out loud – vulture lands in trees and scrub with brown grass, next shot is green grass, next shot is different again… etc etc. Some dodgy superimposing, and I’m sure that lion shot from above had the grass mown in nice lines… Come on beeb!

project
    Free Member

Michael Portillo on trains BBc2 18.30, he gets on one train and then gets off a totally didfferent one, even the helicopter pilot doesnt know which train to film.

CountZero

Bigjim, if you’re so hot with an HD camera, Finalcut Pro and training birds to fly with mini HD cameras, let’s see your effort.
    I’m watching it now, and I’m familiar enough with the way such programmes are filmed and edited to not pay too much attention to such things. I do in movies or tv drama where continuity affects the story telling and dramatic impact. An actor can be asked to reshoot a scene numerous times. In natural history filming, that is a luxury that doesn’t exist.
    Get over it.

Garry_Lager

Half an eye on top gear on the other side. I guess it’s a repeat, but it now seems so incredibly, ground-breakingly poor that even the Teds must be sick of it. I might have to start liking it in the spirit of contrariness.

bigjim

There are some amazing bits in it for sure but once I’d noticed the jumps between scenes I couldn’t stop chuckling. I just feel a bit cheated by mocked up pieced together scenarios, and fake sound fx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Earthflight – BBC1 now…worst…continuity….everrrrr’ is closed to new replies.