Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Early Rider Belter 16"
  • minley1
    Free Member

Does anyone have any experience of the above?, looking at one for my 3 year old boy.
    Looks well thought out and light.

mrhoppy

Hoppy Jr has got one, its lovely, well put together and light. But he’s 4 and a bit and couldn’t have got it earlier, was on a cnoc 14 for a year before that.

akira

Had two, lovely light bikes and low maintenance. Tyres were a bit poor if it got wet but apart from that im a big fan.

minley1
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies, will have to sit him on one to see if he can manage it, he seems to have mastered his balance bike.

drovercycles
    Free Member

Great little bike, have a demo one in the shop/hire fleet. 3 is at the lower end of the range who’d fit it, but will depend on how tall he is and how well he’s got to grips with balancing.

cubicboy
    Free Member

My eldest – who’s four – has one. I did lots of research before I bought it and came to the conclusion that even though it was a hefty outlay the resale values were very high. It’s a beautiful bike – lots of bespoke bits – and is light to boot. The belt drive is a no hassle solution and the lack of oil is a real bonus. My lad started riding it around 3-and-a-half when he could just about touch the floor. Now, we go for long bike rides and he absolutely loves it. In contrast, a friend of his has a 40-quid Halford tank and he can barely shift it as it weighs so much. You get what you pay for.

minley1
    Free Member

Well, I got him one of these, and he absolutely loves it, been out yesterday and today. Had to remove the pedals for him, but otherwise all good, beautifully made and nice and light.
    Definitely recommend it to anyone, thanks to everyone who replied

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Glad to see this. Just pondering one for Little Miss CFH. They do look awesome.

honourablegeorge

Got a near mint Cnoc 16 in classifieds if that suits any of you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Early Rider Belter 16"’ is closed to new replies.