Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ear-bud "sports" earphones
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

My ear-buds (by which I mean the ones with rubber seals that plug in, provide bass & cut out background noise) fall out when I run, any sports earphones I can find have the type that don’t “plug in” apart from one pair of sonys at £22 odd…anything else out there?

EDIT: ooh just found some speedo waterproof ones…

soobalias
    Free Member

mine have the over/round ear clippy bits.

strangely when i run i can use any ear phones, but when i ride i need these
    but in blue.

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=sports+earphones&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

tend to get what you pay for tho

cynic-al
    Free Member

Oddly play.com’s “sports” earphone listing does not include several sports earphones that appear in its main listing :idiots:

MRanger156
    Free Member

How about getting some full headphones like Seinheiser HD201 or Sony MPD300 (think thats right)? Both pretty cheap and good quality.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ta MR but I already have a set of closed back DJ ‘phones for serious listening (!) – they’d be a bit sweaty for a marathon I think!

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I can’t use normal headphones when running or riding as they fall out too. I use the Sony active MDR AS30G which are fine for sports as they are cheap so don’t mind if they get damaged. Picked mine up for £10 at Sainsburys!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Thanks DGOAB, I really feel I need ear-bud style for the level of reproductional fidelity I demand, particularly for the music I listen too. Many would not understand.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

there are some reviews for runners on these:

soobalias
    Free Member

having seen what you are listening to may i recommend that you get a set of these….

and use them to modify the wires on your current ear buds.
    [/doesnt understand]

headphonesdave
    Free Member

Hey guys,

Hope you are well. New to the site. Avid biker (and fan of music!). I rock a Trek Fuel EX7 and I love to roll with my Sennheiser adidas headphones. They’re great for the trail, especially the ones that loop over the ears so you don’t have to worry about them falling out.

-Dave

http://www.headphones.com/Headphones-Shop-by-Brand-Sennheiser.html?Attribs=40429&catID=16476&a=hpsadw

cynic-al
    Free Member

Can I get those from a EU or UK shop Dave?

warpcow
    Free Member

Is it just me who gets the “Bud-fits” ad at the side while I read this 😆 ? Look interesting.

Edit: Aah, they only work with Ipod earbuds.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ear-bud "sports" earphones’ is closed to new replies.