Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Ear bud headphones …!
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Are there any that have really small rubber bits that go deeper into your ear ..?

I have very small ear canals and every type I’ve tried just seem to fall out

flyingmonkeycorps

I like my Jays, and they come with a selection of rubber bits. Some of which are tiny.

crikey
    Free Member

TK Max, Skull Candy ear phones. £9:99, come with ickle tiny ear size thingys.

seadog101

Exactly the reason I’ve gone back to proper headphones. Now I don’t get lumps of crusty earwax falling out.. Eurrrguh!

bruneep

I have these Bose due to ear surgery I cant have “in-ear” these sit at the entrance to the ear not in. Pricey but work well for me.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Ooh bruneep they look good …

bruneep

they do a 30 day trial you can return if you dont like.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Sennheiser CX680 with little fins to hook into your ears

CX680

CountZero

http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_M6_Stylish_Earphones_p/earphone-m6-bk-mee.htm
    For thirty bucks you can’t go wrong. That’s twenty quid at the moment. I got two pairs on a BOGOF deal, so a tenner a pair in my case.
    The triple-flange eartips in the photo fit well into the ear canal, and once you’ve got the knack of getting them seated,(pull your earlobe up and out while pushing the phone in), they’re very difficult to dislodge. I’ve always struggled to get regular earbuds to fit and seal properly, to deliver good bass, but these are superb. The wired cable fits up over the ear, which helps stop the phones from pulling out if the cable gets snagged. I’ve got Shure SE215’s and Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Studio ‘phones, the UE’s are £260/pair, but my M6’s are my regular choice, they’re that good.
    I compared them to a pair of B&W P3 phones last weekend, and it’s very difficult to justify spending £170 when twenty will buy you these.

Fantombiker

if you buy etymotic phones they come with a variety of interchangeable buds. Best sound as well imho…chrs

ourmaninthenorth

I use these from RHA. Come with a choice of buds. Pretty good for what is ultimately a flawed design – it’s the noise from the dragging cable on in-ear ‘phones that annoys me.

alexxx
    Free Member

I used some sugru on mine to make a custom fit – super comfy and sound a lot better and never fall out.. not to mention the mod only costing £1

TheFopster
    Free Member

Or big bucks solution is some upmarket like etymotic et al and have custom fit ear fittings made – budget about £90 on top of the cost of the headphones so not for everyone, but best solution if you use them a lot…

D0NK

they do a 30 day trial you can return if you dont like.

ewwww do they resell the returns? 😯

I used some sugru on mine to make a custom fit

sounds like a top tip to get sugru stuck in your ear canal.

sparkyrhino

I have a pair of skull candy’s too good enough for death metal.just paid £70 for a pair of those dr dre monster beats for my wife, for 10th wedding annaversary, they better be f**ckin good for that price.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I use Shure (SE310’s most of the time). They come with a variety of ‘inserts’ in different sizes so you can find what fits best.

Having said that, I usually use Comply Ear Foams with them as they are very, very good and super gentle on the ears

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Ear bud headphones …!’ is closed to new replies.