Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • E-Trex peoblem
  • rjj
    Free Member

Hi,

Little problem wondered if anyone could help – when I down load my saved track on my E-Trex all the waypoints are saved and come up. Is there a way to only download the waypoints that I have saved myself rather than all the tracked ones (which are named as RT or something similar) as at the momemnt they all appear as a waypoint set. Also is there a way to delete multiple waypoints without deleting all of them – my Etrex manual is not very helpful on this. I am using QUO as a my mapping software.

Thanks,
    Richard.

highclimber
    Free Member

Hi, whenever you download from the device it will alway download everything unfortunately. however within Quo you can deselect/delete the sets you dont want from within Explorer (F5). each set should have a date associated with them so its easy to determine which you are looking for.
    just beaware that if your tracklog is enabled it will download all of that too! i always turn tracklog off after doing a route as it created unwanted trails!
    HTH

rjj
    Free Member

Thanks alot – just trying to get my head around it all.

Richard.

highclimber
    Free Member

if you have any other questions about either your reciever or Quo just PM me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘E-Trex peoblem’ is closed to new replies.