• This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • e-mail account
  • Kuco

Been using hotmail for years but its just screwed up and now it saying my account doesn’t exists. God knows why its done this but i’ve given up with it.

So whats a good, Google mail? or something else.

druidh
    Free Member

gmail works fine.

They have moved hotmail to another account. Not sure which but it hasn’t disappeared

bruneep

gmail

druidh
    Free Member

outlook.com

Kuco

Still comes up with account doesn’t exist.

Going to sign up to gmail.

highclimber
    Free Member

just sign up to Gmail.

nealglover
    Free Member

Been using Gmail since it was launched in 2004 and can’t fault it.

Never deleted anything and still only at 29% of my storage allowance.
    (currently around 75,000 emails)

trail_rat
    Free Member

mines was playing up today – i thought it was just cause i signed in from nigeria …..

Kuco

Signed up to gmail. Couldn’t get the name that I wanted and had to compromise, it was much easier to get what you wanted 22 years ago 🙂

Cougar

Story of my life.

Cougar

On a point of note,

If you login to your Hotmail account on outlook.com, it stays ‘upgraded’ when you subsequently log back in to Hotmail.

DrJ

I was reading an article about the change from hotmail to outlook a couple of weeks ago. The article said “for more information see the outlook.com site”, so I clicked on it, and next thing I knew my hotmail had converted to outlook, and I had to choose another name 🙁

(The good thing was that when I chose my hotmail name I used a “_”, which is a pain to type on a mobile phone screen. Now I was able to choose an easier name.)

cynic-al
    Free Member

They kill your account if you don’t log in for 30 days or so.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Outlook dies if you dont access it for 3 months, which is better than snotmail by a mile.

seadog101

Fastmail. Superb. Free or paid for service, no ad’s on the interface. I pay the princely sum of $5 for 3 years.

EDIT – You can turn Outlook back to Hotmail, click on the options and squirrel around, you’ll find the link.

Kuco

Had the paid service so I only had to log in once a but that expired 2 weeks ago.
    Doesn’t really matter now as I’be gone to gmail.

Thanks for the replies though.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘e-mail account’ is closed to new replies.