Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • E cigs
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

Where’s cheap for buying coil tanks and batteries online?

China

survivor

Usually buy my kit from here http://myepack.co.uk/

Or gearbest if you want cheaper and can wait for delivery

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Amazon.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Next question, what are you using that’s good these days?

I’ve just been using a smoke max tuff tank that uses these kinda coils

And standard 1300mah stick batteries (variable).

Just stick with that kinda stuff, or is there better?

Normally out the shops the tank is 20 quid, and the batteries are about 20 quid, the tanks while it works good, breaks in your pocket, the threads on it are a bit crap.

The coils are just 5 for a tenner and last up to a week.

I’ve got 2 batteries, but I want to buy a couple more that I can leave charging in the house all day and take 2 with me, without pissing about having to charge. and rotate these every night.

So, what am I missing about ecigs these days, educate me, please?

I’m not too keen on spending lots of money on kit, well cause it gets manky and I break things.

seosamh77
    Free Member

What are you all using?

stu170
    Free Member

Amazon is good, and trusted sellers, I’m wary of China and blowing my face off.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

What do you guys recommend as a starter pack? I can see this getting as geeky as coffee making, and I want in.

stu170
    Free Member

I’m using an eleaf I power 80w, mated to a original u well crown. I’ve tried many set ups, and this works incredibly well for me, I’m not a cloud chaser, and want something that works all day and doesn’t leak. This ticks the boxes for me. Juice from vapegoo, at £30 for 400ml it’s cheap and very good quality.

seosamh77
    Free Member

aye liquid is probably something I should be looking at cheaper for as well, I use fresh mint and usually just by 40ml for a tenner. I can obviously do better than that if I look online eh?

seosamh77
    Free Member

I’m not a cloud chaser, and want something that works all day and doesn’t leak.

Aye, I’m with ye there, some of the clouds you see are mental!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve been on a CoolFire IV for ages. Cost a few quid to start (£40-50 on Amazon) with but decent bit of kit that lasts me pretty much most of the day. But it can be on charge and still usable (micro USB). Bit of the weighty size too. Tanks and coils cheap as chips from Amazon (only had to replace the tank once…dropsy). Gets through a lot of liquid as it’s one of these sub-ohm things, so I just buy the nicotine concentrate, flavourings and VG/PG mix. Flavourings and PG/VG available on amazon but nicotine concentrate not. A little drug-dealer’s digital scale and make my own. Cost is tiny once you make your own.

stu170
    Free Member

In typical STW fashion of recommending what you have, I can’t fault what I’ve got at the minute, like I say I’ve tried building my own (too much faff) and all sorts of tanks, drippers. But for everyday, not smoking rig mines perfect (for me). 4400mah battery means from 0500 to around 2200 it’s still got plenty of power left. One battery, pretty bulky mind, good build quality and fairly cheap.

survivor

I can’t be arsed with separate batteries or building coils so I’ve gone for eleaf istick 40w with eleaf ijust 2 tanks. I use the 0.5 coils at 26watts. Enough power to get a decent draw from it without being bulky. I carry two around usually so I’ve got different flavours.

Alcopop
    Free Member

I use a couple an Inshare 50w fixed usb charge which is small enough to fit in your pocket and charges in a couple of hours and a Smok R200 with a Kanger top fill tank which takes a couple of 18650 batteries so its a bit weighty of the two the Smok is better variable wattage/temp and lasts longer ,The Inshare is a bit of a pain to find coils for to be honest and can be a bit leaky,never any issue with the Kanger atomiser..In the process of weaning myself off them altogether currently on 0mg another month or two should do it

vinnyeh

Are these an end in themselves, or a pathway to quitting all nicotine?

I’m curious as to whether they actually help quit smoking, or are used as a longterm, safer alternative.

stu170
    Free Member

For me, it was the intention to ween myself off, but 4 years later it turns out it’s an alternative. Works though. Do keep trying to ween myself off

Alcopop
    Free Member

For me it was always about stopping, I quit cigarettes 18 months ago took this up to help, started on 18mg of nicotine slowly reduced that down to 0mg but I suppose its just replacing one habit with another albeit less harmful
    and l can now happily go days without using it so for me its helped.I did have a cigarette over the festive period a bit drunk and was with friends who still smoke it was terrible I felt so sick its put me off completely

survivor

Once you try snake oil there’s no chance of quitting!

ALL PRODUCTS

Don’t care though really. I can breathe and do exercise unlike when I smoked.

seosamh77
    Free Member

vinnyeh – Member
    Are these an end in themselves, or a pathway to quitting all nicotine?

I’m curious as to whether they actually help quit smoking, or are used as a longterm, safer alternative.I reckon more an alternative tbh. which does work, I’ve completely given up tobacco. I was still smoking weed, but I’ve switch over to a dry vapouriser for that too for when I do feel the urge to partake, so completely of the “smoking”, although using alternatives(It was the later and joints with tobacco in them that lead me back to real cigs after a year off them. So I was smoking for a year again, but I’m back off it for about a year though and no sign of going back on the tobacco, will put that down to the dry vapourisr.). The difference is massive.

btw, cheers all, given me a good lot to google there, thanks.

bodgy
    Free Member

Personally, I use Gamucci rechargeable e-sticks, because they are discreet, fit into your pocket and don’t make you look like you’re toking on a bong when you use them. (The 2.2 cartridges have more of a ‘roll-up’ flavour and a better ‘hit’)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘E cigs’ is closed to new replies.