Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • E-bikes – they're barely distinguishable from 'normal' bikes now.
  • bearnecessities
    cruzcampo
    Free Member

So how do you pedal, without knee into box action? Or is pedalling frowned upon by the ebike community 😆

billytinkle
    Free Member

With that sort of set up you probably don’t need to pedal at all. Pretty much an electric moped.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

carrera sticker cunningly disguising a prototype Orange?

tomd
    Free Member

That’s got fire-ey death written all over it. I think he may be disappointed by the final auction price!

JohnnyPanic

Does he have a car battery in that box!

paladin

That’s over 10kg of battery balanced there…

robhughes
    Free Member

Think he might be a member of the (Care in the community gang).
    Complete odd ball engineering.

unovolo
    Free Member

Seeing as the frame has rack mounts why would you not mount the filing cabinet, sorry Battery box on a rack at the rear where it could also double up as a Mudguard.

Mental dreamer at work.

convert

There is so much wrongness there this pales into insignificance – but also a member of the take-photo-of-ebay-sale-in-a-midden-of-shit-and-not-appceciate-it-will-look-even-more-shit-than-it-already-did club.

wrecker
    Free Member

It could be worse…..

boltonjon

“…..not gonna sell to kids because its not a toy. Forgot to mention- there is two keys for ignition….” 🙂

A work of genius 🙂

bearnecessities

A new one has just been listed – this shit’s getting real!

aracer
    Free Member

I’m assuming he’s hoping people will think essential parts of the e-bike are just part of the pile of shit.

superfli
    Free Member

I saw a few in Miami over Easter. I think they were for hire. Triple clamp forks on them, looking very DH’lly, although I didnt have a closer look. One at the traffic lights, very quick to get away:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPkITKrf99wiR7fCS2v29ZzCO1KDTW-P-yDVOS9

Stevet1
    Free Member

How is that box even attached?
    Also, this thing is so fast it’s a blur even standing still-

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘E-bikes – they're barely distinguishable from 'normal' bikes now.’ is closed to new replies.