Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • E-bay(rant content)
  • R.lepecha

I was trying to delete an item but even though I clicked on the right one to delete, it managed to delete a different item. This made me to have to relist that item and I now have to wait for the item to finish, again. Which may cause me to end up having a lower highest bidder.
    Which is really annoying because I needed the bloody money for tomorrow, which was when it was meant to finish.

The live chat says there not on-line, when they should be. The Email Us button doesn’t exist. Which is complete bullshit, so when i actually manage to contact these knob-heads at ebay I’m going to rag there arses off cos there systems are complete ****!

druidh
    Free Member

R.lepecha – Member
    I was trying to delete an item but even though I clicked on the right one to delete, it managed to delete a different item.

Aye – because that always happens 🙄

R.lepecha

Aye – because that always happens

It did, that’s the point. I actually double checked it to be sure I was deleting the right thing.
    doesn’t get away from the fact there site information is all to cock, cos the live chat times are wrong clearly because there not on-line and it says if the chat aint working click email us, which isn’t there either!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Cut and paste

kaesae
    Free Member

Ebay is useless, unfortunately they don’t have to care due to demand, the claims process is flawed, the email system that they just changed, doesn’t work as well as the old one, when it works at all and the entire thing is just a joke, everything from the fee’s to the site being run from manilla!

I feel for you, considering what we pay, it’s day light robbery to provide such a poor service.

I could go on about it all day, everything from them losing one of my claims, in the claims process and me ending up with a frame being returned to a seller and him having the money as well 😯 to the fact that I pay 10% in fee’s to be constantly bombarded by adverts by these scum.

You have a choice with the adverts of course you can show the advert provider add choice your personal details and get adds custom tailored to you or you can get random adds. You cannot turn the adds of as they make a fortune from them. I hate adverts infact I hate feebay, don’t expect them to care if you contact them, they will just say I don’t want you to worry over and over.

The same flaw in the claims system where by any tracking info you give them is registered as coming from the seller even if your the buyer providing it, still exists now.

All in all, after 3 years of ebay trading and 2.5 of feebay trading I’m getting away from that revolting site as quickly as I can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘E-bay(rant content)’ is closed to new replies.