Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • E-bay, merry f**king xmas!!
  • TheDoog
    Free Member

What the hell is an e-cheque? And why have paypal decided to issue one instead of just sending my cash?? Now i have to wait til 8th of jan for order to process. Twunts. Surely they should tell me before they do this so i can make a decision to continue or not.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ebay have sent you cash?

sc-xc

When this happened to me, it was because I hadn't updated the secondary card attached to the paypal account. Have you had any reminders to do anything like that recently?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TheDoog
    Free Member

I only have my debit card attached to paypal, i dont use credit cards so i cant have a secondary got plenty money in my bank, i dont understand it. I could've just rung the place and paid by card over the phone if i'd known.

atlaz
    Free Member

You can set it so you don't accept e-cheque payment. I would as it can take a month to clear

TheDoog
    Free Member

I just dont understand why it did echeque anyway, it normally automatically just does instant transfer. Is it just another case of paypal keeping their hands on our money??

bruneep

Has your debit card expired or have you had a new card sent to you by your bank?

uplink
    Free Member

You know when the Paypal screen comes up with how it's going to be funded?

well – you didn't read it did you?

TheDoog
    Free Member

dont think its expired i used it in the super market this morning so i'm guessing not, my account is verified etc. Its all confusing and driving a wedge between me and my beloved eBay.

sc-xc

^ thinking about it…that's what happened to me. It was my normal card that I hadn't updated.

edit: what bruneep said

TheDoog
    Free Member

The screen just said funds to be transferred from bank account i'm fairly sure it never mentioned echeque.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

You might find you've reached your spending limits and you need to lift them by doing more verifications – happened to me once, went to pay for something I needed urgently for my car and 'they' sent an e-cheque, I did contact the company I was buying from who cancelled that payment and I paid over the phone. You need to log in to your paypal account and you can view your limits somewhere?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘E-bay, merry f**king xmas!!’ is closed to new replies.