Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • dysfunctional family quiz ?
  • grynch
    Free Member

ok kid and kidders… here is a hypothetical quiz for ya’ll…

which family unit do YOU think is more dysfunctional

Family A, whom for no apparent reason I will call the in laws — the brothers in laws wife dies suddenly of a brain hemorrhage last May ( hypothetically ) Immediately after the service his step daughter whom he has raised since she was 3 accuses him of rape ( and various other complications.. none found to be true )

brother in law and step daughter are immediately estranged

brother in law finds out step daughter is now married to a bloke she has known perhaps two months

how does brother in law find out?… Facebook.

Family B, shall we call adult niece ? — Niece is involved in a domestic with her husband during which she puts her hand thru a plate glass window sustaining multiple cuts but neglects to go to the hospital. — A couple of weeks pass — Nieces adult daughter find her mum in a bit of a stupor — asks mum if she took “anything” .. no, mum is rushed to Abner and Joe’s County Hospital and Burger Bar where she succumbs to blood poisoning. Family is shattered, her husband is about to (perhaps) be arrested for gross neglect.

grynch
    Free Member

and they all wonder why I don’t phone so often.. hypothetically

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Do any of them drive a Toyota Yaris?

grynch
    Free Member

oh it does get better.. niece ( in s. fla ) “drove” a three wheel pedal bike.

crikey
    Free Member

A 3 wheeled bike? She needs to be on a tricyclic antidepressant….

I’ll leave my coat, it’s warm out..

jojoA1
    Free Member

To coin Douglas Coupland, “All families are psychotic”
    (pronounced coe-tick…)

noteeth
    Free Member

“Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”

Word. You knows it, Tolstoy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘dysfunctional family quiz ?’ is closed to new replies.