Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Dyfi Enduro, whos in?
  • rowlapa1974
    Free Member

Yep me + 3

tomaso
    Free Member

My number ia a classic racing Ducati – 851

Must try not to trip over other poeple on a slatey decent this year as I have enough scars…

singletrackmind

In #273 at 6.00 on the dot. Had a mate doing a shadow entry in case the internet broke , but wassnt needed.
    Rode last year and enjoyed it on the 575 , will be on a Trek Superfly 29fs tis year as its well fast.
    will still mince down the wc decent though ,Twas carnage last year

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    johnny

I’m in. Mate did the internet business, as it opened, we’re still 833 and 834….

Properly stoked, my first Dyfi!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Not me this year. I’ve only missed 2 (the third and fourth one) since it started. I love it, but fancy less driving, more biking this Mayday so I’m going to the Lakes instead.

Although the words “world cup descent” make me tingle inside and grin like a cheshire cat. Hard decision to make.

bentos
    Free Member

Crap! Dropped the ball this year on entry for myself and mates (been our big annual event for years)so if anyone has an entry/entries to find a home for in the next few months I will happily take them off your hands.

I have a feeling I am not going to be the most popular person.

chvck
    Free Member

2 years ago I failed to even get as far as the first climb due to a mechanical. Last year I fell off twice (having never fallen off in the Dyfi before) and put a big hole in my tyre. This year had best go better for me 😀

kimbers

world cup descent? i was only gonna take the 100mm hardtail!

rooster42
    Free Member

tomaso – Member
    My number ia a classic racing Ducati – 851

Must try not to trip over other people on a slatey decent this year as I have enough scars…

Better wear your knee guards this time then! 🙂

I’m No. 809, will I need my Dual Ply on the rear of my 160mm travel descent slaying Enduro bike! Hmm the pain of climbing those fire road climbs – boo! 🙂

emac65
    Free Member

world cup descent? i was only gonna take the 100mm hardtail!

Don’t worry,I’ve done it on a rigid bike….

superfli
    Free Member

Kimbers, 01:52 in this vid:
    Mountain Biking with Dan Atherton & Friends: Euro…: http://youtu.be/isMRvBkmfXU

It’s not a world cup dh trail 🙂 just known as.

tollah
    Free Member

The hardest part on the WC descent is trying to miss all the walkers on every line 😉

martib

200 First timer on the event. Have a feeling it is going to be painful but looking forward too it 😆

vincelee888
    Free Member

am in the doghouse with my mates having missed the cut. anyone dropping out, let me know!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Just realised I seem to have 3 entries held under my name (was the back up for someone else doing them) Have emailed dyfimtb@gmail.com to see if they’re still live and can be had by someone else.

Drop them a line and you might be in luck…

BadlyWiredDog

am in the doghouse with my mates having missed the cut. anyone dropping out, let me know!

I’d wait till nearer the event – there are always spare places going on here and because you can edit rider details online yourself, it’s dead easy to transfer an entry. Great event, not just the riding which is good, but a brilliant atmosphere and it coincides with the local comedy festival, so you can have culture and beer and food and stuff as well 🙂

superfli
    Free Member

^^ This is partly why I do the event. I can take the family knowing they will have a good time too. Also CyB up the road with its great blue trail and stuff for kids 🙂

Just hope it doesnt rain!

holland15h
    Free Member

I’ve an entry I can’t use, if anyone’s after one?

gazc
    Free Member

holland15h – a few of my mates missed the entry if you have it still? i can put you in touch

holland15h
    Free Member

Yeah no problem, I only have one entry. My email is in my profile

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I AM NOT A NUMBER. but I have got an entry.

garethevans23
    Free Member

Im after 3 tickets if anyones got any for sale cheers

urabus2k8
    Free Member

Yup I’m in too and will be drinking postie rich’s beer 🙂

emac65
    Free Member

Yup I’m in too and will be drinking postie rich’s beer

You’ll be staying sober then………… 😉

urabus2k8
    Free Member

Haha he’ll share with me we do wife swap sometimes 😉

postierich
    Free Member

No one drinks posties beer!

Did someone mention wife swap!!!!!!!!

I get away with most things but that I will struggle with 😉

urabus2k8
    Free Member

Rich I’ve slept in your bed last year 😉 myself and bean stayed !!! You’d give me your last beer my bearded friend 🙂

bentos
    Free Member

Still after some dyfi entries if anyone has realised they can’t do it? ajhipwell (at) gmail (dot) com

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi Enduro, whos in?’ is closed to new replies.