Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Dyfi Enduro – route profile??? And impressions.
  • dazh

the kids in mach seemed to be a fan as we rode out anyway!

Two of those kids were mine and I can confirm you got the biggest cheer along with the bumble bees and the incredibles 😀

They should have prizes for the best fancy dress I reckon.

Plovair

I think that someones missed the point here, it’s not a race and as a soloist I’d enjoyed more social time on the climbs.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Big hi-five off the little guy on the side of the road before we got into the forest, ace 😆

yetirose
    Free Member

I can honestly say that this years DYFI on a s/s beat me up on the climbs and i had to walk some of the decents but i absolutly think its a bloody marvelous event . thanks to the organisers for putting it on and the beer at the end tasted wonderfull, cheers.

shem
    Free Member

The Dyfi enduro is what Id class as a “Real” mountain biking trail. Its not groomed or perfectly flat, its a real mountain. Mountain bikes where invented for riding mountain, not for riding man made trails, that could effectivly be riden on a bike with slick tyres. If you want that, go ride ‘Degla, its great and has its place in mtb; but theres no denying that if you ride the Dyfi down hills at a tidy pace, your gona go home smiling and buzzing 🙂 I cant think of any trail centre Ive ridden thats as technical as the Dyfi!

Cant wait for this years, rain or shine the ride and the atmosphere will be wikid Im sure!

Taff
    Free Member

Got my second one coming up. To be honest I don’t really remember anyfast descentsjist a lot of uphills and an awesome bunch of people. I only remember the first downhill which at the time was down a very sharp shailly slope and some one came off badly. Waiting until next weekend to decide between a MudX or spesh fast track 2bliss… Either way I’m going to get a split wall!

shem
    Free Member

The winter warmer event is on again up the Dyfi forest this year. Its a great event, basically 3 laps of 10 miles ish that you can bail out of after each 10 if you dont want to do it all. Any one done it before? Its a cracker, brilliant way for first time enduro riders to po their cherry 😀

chvck
    Free Member

Yup done the warm up twice now and it’s ace! Will be entering again this time round.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi Enduro – route profile??? And impressions.’ is closed to new replies.