Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • dyfi enduro route – can i ride climachx on sunday!?!?
  • Matt_SS_xc

I planned a little bank holiday trip with some friends a few weeks back and forgot all about the dyfi enduro. Doing the enduro is a no go before any one recommends that!

Am I right in thinking that the enduro does not use the climachx trail? Dyfi website says trail is open…..do people think its possible or is parking and generally getting to the trail going to be a nightmare.

thanks

footflaps

You should be fine.

dreednya

Yup the ClimachX trail is always open during the enduro.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

You should be fine. One year they did use a bit of the Cli-machx for the Dyfi course, but it’s never happened since.

I normally go for a lap on the saturday before the pub. I believe the final descent is at least partially closed at the moment, although I may be wrong.

frazjones

hi matt you will come across the enduro on the day. we don’t use any of the singletrack trails,but you may see riders on some of the link roads. we will be by the start of the black run between 11.20 and 12.have fun out there hope we don’t spoil your ride too much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘dyfi enduro route – can i ride climachx on sunday!?!?’ is closed to new replies.