Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dyfi Enduro
  • Dmliddle
    Free Member

Like many I missed the boat on a Dyfi Enduro Entry. If anyone has one which they dont intend to use I would be glad to pay you for it

Thanks

GrahamA
    Free Member

Have you considered the The Marin Roughride, its a similar event but doesn’t fill up quite so fast.

Dmliddle
    Free Member

I may do the roughride if there is a group going, to be honest with the Dyfi its entirely my fault, all my riding mates entered it straight away however I missed out by being a little tardy. So there is a group from our club going and just wanted in on the action 🙂

99percentchimp
    Free Member

Dmliddle, I’ll keep you posted – I work offshore occasionally and have a job looking that may run on and stop me riding… depends on whether they can drill the top hole section quickly enough. I’ll post on here if it looks like it’s going to balls up the Dyfi again for me this year.
    I did post last year (as I was going to ride) when I was stuck offshore but there was no takers so that entry went begging!
    Keep you posted!

Dmliddle
    Free Member

Thanks, I would much appreciate that. I am sure you’d be gutted to miss the ride, but if you have to work and you are going to lose your entry you may as well get the money back and for your entry.

Thanks for the response

charliemort

I will possibly have 1 or 2 – will also post on here if so

charlie

ART

I may have one as well – will post up here too.

Dmliddle
    Free Member

Thanks guys really appreciated,
    If anyone wants to Email me directly you can get me on,

dmliddle@hotmail.com

Hopefully I will get to a ride after all.

LabMonkey
    Free Member

A mate of mine is looking for a place too – jrb4@hotmail.co.uk

richc
    Free Member

Last year, I managed to get 3 entries in the week before the dyfi, so its well worth watching the classifieds in the weeks just before the event.

The rough ride and the dyfi are very different types of Enduro, personally I don’t enjoy the Rough ride as its just miles of grassy moorland with very little in the way of technical mountain biking (its just a slog to be honest) where you would be better off with a crossbike rather than a mountainbike (if you do the RR put on some 1.5″ semi slicks to make the climbs a bit less of a chore) whereas the Dyfi is more like a route you would do with your mates, as it has decent descents, and the climbs aren’t that bad and feel like they are worth it for the downs that follow

Dmliddle
    Free Member

Thanks for the help chaps, managed to snaffle an unused entry from one of the members on here

LabMonkey
    Free Member

I am still after a place for a friend – any going spare anywhere?

nunuboogie
    Free Member

Also looking for an entry or two if anyone gets stuck and can’t make it!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi Enduro’ is closed to new replies.