Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • DX Light a few pics,soz
  • postierich
    Free Member

Boooooooooooooooooooo

My light does not want to work anymore has not had any knocks or falls,only thing I can see is some mark on the battery pack.

Help

dogmatix

bugga just bought 2 one for me and a mate… bugga.. suppose I'll just have to keep fingers crossed! 😥

dogmatix

you should maybe change the title to DX broke to warn others??

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Hmm after seeing the build quality im not that surprised. My friend made me some from the last cree LED they've done pretty well a years use now. Didnt get the right size reflectors too closer beam.

Anyway just taken the delivery of a new p7 from Hoffman amp , I spent £90 delivered but thats with four batteries not two. And the build quality is excellent.

There are loads of beam shots out there but its worth checking out , still a cheap light which should last !!!

Dancake
    Free Member

Mine was never as bright as my mate's from day one. (His MED was my high!)

Anywhoo, I removed the annoying 3 mode driver (found swarf, bare cables and hardly any heatsink compound inside) and fiited an external DX 2800ma one/ switch. Looks horrible, but now proper brightness and a simple on/ off 🙂

also had prob with the battery. it gets wet and the IC on the balance circuit gets wet; this means it shows charged when it isnt.

Super brightness though and still hasnt really cost anything. Just bought a 1×18650 powered p7 torch to decorate my helmet

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘DX Light a few pics,soz’ is closed to new replies.