Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Dusk Till Dawn, East Anglia, 5/6 Oct – Check in
  • stylish
    Free Member

Well done Gee on the solo win, you did seem to be flying along. As a local, I have to say that was the best d2d I’ve done, much better atmosphere back at Mayday Meadow, lots of new riders too which is always good to see, really enjoyed the lap lots of places to pass and be passed, some nice little sections to settle in too and all round some great riding by all involved.
    If anybody wants to know, the 1st puddle at The Duck Ponds was deep, smelly and not too tasty, I found this out by dropping a wheel off the edge on my first lap while catching a rider a bit too quickly! The resulting splash wasn’t my favourite part of the night.

gringojimi
    Free Member

On a whole, I found riders at D2D more polite than any of the previous endurance events that I’ve attended this year. The plentiful overtaking spots and fireroads seemed to keep frustration levels low. Although I now have finely tuned my hearing to filter out the phrase “rider up”

There was some great camaraderie amongst the solos through the night and maybe my sleep deprived mind imagined it, but wasn’t there a guy riding around with a radio strapped to his helmet?!

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Dusk Till Dawn, East Anglia, 5/6 Oct – Check in’ is closed to new replies.