Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Durham Bike Shop Break-In. Keep your eyes peeled…
  • colnagokid

A mates bike shop in Durham City – Infinity Cycles got screwed last night.
    Havn’t got a complete list but the took the shop floor stock of Scott and Cube mtbs. Including some pretty high end carbon scales and sparks, scale 29ers and carbon Cube FS and hardtails.
    Any info you can email me, or contact local plod
    😈

kevj
    Free Member

Sorry to hear this, Infinity fitted the replacement bearings to my Cube. Good bunch of Guys.

I hope the little scroates get caught.

jedi

tweeted it for ya 🙂
    eyes peeled down here

colnagokid

Bit of a bump for the day-shift

carbon337
    Free Member

Wasnt there a shop done in Boro recently too?

neil853
    Free Member

Guisborough

paul78
    Free Member

Taken from Infnity Facebook post a list of the missing items 🙁

Bikes stolen; SCOTT SCALE RC- medium/ SCOTT GENIUS 30- medium/ SCOTT SPARK 10- medium/ SCOTT SPARK 30- large/ SCOTT SCALE 30- medium/ SCOTT SCALE 29 PRO- large/ SCOTT SPARK 50 & 60/ SCOTT SCALE 50- medium/ SCOTT GENIUS LT 40/ CUBE STEREO HPA PRO (18″)/ CUBE STEREO HPC SL (18″)/ CUBE STEREO RACE (16″)/ CUBE STING HPC PRO (18″)/ CUBE AMS HPC PRO (18″) / REACTION HPC PRO (20″)/ REACTION HPC TEAM (18″)/ REACTION HPA TEAM (18″)/ CUBE XMS (18″)/ CUBE AMS COMP (18″)/ CUBE LTD RACE, TEAM, PRO,COMP (all 18″)/ CUBE ATTENTION (20″)/ CUBE ANALOG (16″), CUBE AIM (20″) to name but a few………………..

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Will spread the word and keep eyes peeled Hexham way. Thieving scumbags need stringing up

dickydutch

another bump in the hope people will keep eyes open.

neninja
    Free Member

Where do these bikes from the recent break ins go to?

They’d be too obvious on Ebay, Gumtree and the like. Surely they can’t be selling them for £100 each in a pub.

uwe-r
    Free Member

I keep my eye on various sites for two of my stolen bikes. So will keep watch.

Is anyone missing a Cannondale:-

http://manchester.gumtree.com/manchester/08/74507808.html

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Is anyone missing a Cannondale:-

Daisy Duke was missing a large white 2008 Rize a couple of months back . . . from a quick search.

uwe-r
    Free Member

It might be an idea for a central list of stolen gear. when ever i spot a bargain my first thought is often its likely to be robbed!

If anyone spots an early cannondale Bad boy with a white sella saddle let me know?

carbon337
    Free Member

neninja – someone the other day suggested Eastern Europe. Im not sure but there seems to be more videos of kids riding in former eastern block countries nowadays.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Racist!

colnagokid

Bit of an update…
    35 mountainbikes taken Scott and Cube, a kids Cube bike, and a womans Hybrid thingy
    Load of clothing inc. Castelli and Endura
    Exposure lights, Hope shiney stuff etc. etc.

stu8975
    Free Member

What year/model Genuis 30?
    recently put on fleabay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Scott-Genius-30-2009-/230595644876?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item35b0924dcc

same seller also selling spanking new Anthem X SL 1 (also someone reported one of these as stolen recently)

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

that giant looks well suspect, i think it was a giant dealer in cheshire way? only 5 of these in the country apparently – it stands out like a sore thumb….hopefully someone can remember which shop was relieved of this bike – im fairly sure its the super expensive one that was stolen…..

stu8975
    Free Member

They didn’t say their shop name,I’ve pm’d them on Bikeradar about the Anthem already.

Someone on Pinkbike selling a new unused 2011 Anthem X3 as well if anyone’s lost one.
    http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/799468/

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Durham Bike Shop Break-In. Keep your eyes peeled…’ is closed to new replies.