Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Durham.
  • Stumpi
    Free Member

Have an early Friday meeting and will have the MTB with me, anyone recommend a decent 2 hour ish ride nearby?

Or even better, want to guide a ride for a couple of hours? Beer is paid as a reward 🙂

Dave
    email in profile.

neninja
    Free Member

A few options depending on what type of riding you're looking for.

Hamsterley Forest is not too far away or you could try some of the superb natural trails around Slaley or Edmundbyers – a mix of old railways and rocky moorland trails with a bit of road between.

I can send you a couple of gpx files for rides around that area if you use a GPS

Stumpi
    Free Member

Hi mate,

Looks like I'll be going to Hamsterley as one of the guys I rode with tonight knows the area pretty well.

thanks for the offer though..

Dave

gcaster
    Free Member

@neninja
    Any chance you could send those gpx files my way (email in profile)? If so that'd be much appreciated.
    Ta!

Mugboo

@neninja, any chance of a copy as well please. I have a mate up there at Spennymoor

Cheers Jason, email in profile

neninja
    Free Member

I'll send them over later – they're saved at work

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

Ditto! My Girlfriend lives up that way and I NEED places to ride round her for when she finally succumbs to my persistence!

Cheers

Xylene
    Free Member

Ditto! My Girlfriend lives up that way and I NEED places to ride round her for when she finally succumbs to my persistence!

Cheers

I suggest buying her roses and wine, if she is reluctant.

Or are you talking about riding bikes?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Durham.’ is closed to new replies.