Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Duff hydration packs
  • fourbanger
    Free Member

Once again I’ve come to use my camelback and something has dropped off. Look for a replacement and again it’s about half the price of the bag. Frankly they can jam it. Anyone tried Duff’s offering?

ontor
    Free Member

Ospreys are good…

dantsw13

My Osprey is 3 yrs old and going strong. It has a rip in it from a BIG stack in the Alps last year. Im convinced the structure of the pack saved me from back damage. Osprey have agreed to repair the crash damage for me when I get round to sending it back.

Just looked at the Duff one, and it reminds me of my Military issue Camelbak from long ago, that was bulletproof. Good price, but out of stock at the moment.

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

went from a camelback to a Dakine. Was unsure if the Dakine (hydrapak) bladder would be ok. Its actually a lot better, much easier to clean etc.
    Picked bag up in a sale, its been good.

joolsc
    Free Member

+1 for the Dakine Hydropak, had mine for few years now and still going strong. On 3rd bite valve now, but that’s my fault for biting too hard on them! 🙂

fourbanger
    Free Member

Thanks for the suggestions. Has anyone used the Duff?

Underhill
    Free Member

I like the practicality of my Dakine, but find unless I close off the bite guard, it drips. It doesn’t seem to give a good flow of liquid either, seem to get a lot of air when I draw on it.

Sorry. Just realised you’re actually talking about Duff brand packs, not just ones that aren’t very good. I have nothing further to add to this thread.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I have a Quechua trail pack and it’s been bomb proof. Way comfier than the 2 Camelbaks I have.

meehaja
    Free Member

in 2003 I bought a hydration pack from costco for £12. the back pack failed long ago, the bladder is still going strong. Its been all over the world, its had energy drinks, water, beer and milk in it. Its been left in the sun, left in the back of the car and left outside for months at a time. It cannot be killed.

mikey74
    Free Member

?

fourbanger
    Free Member

Just incase anyone is wondering what I’m talking about:
    http://www.duffbag.com/products/hydration-pack/duffbag-hydration-pack/
    Has anyone tried the hydration pack in the link above? Osprey I hear you ask. What about a Dakine? No thanks, just interested in the one made by Duffbags, like the one in the link above. Tanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Duff hydration packs’ is closed to new replies.