Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Duff bags? Have they stopped trading?
  • Hopk1ns
    Free Member

After one of the monster bike bags. Everything says sold out and they aren’t accepting new orders until they have caught up with orders. Been like that for months?

Innes
    Free Member

I paid for a top tube bag in November 2014, still no bag.

I’m glad it was just a cheap item I paid for, if they are still trading they are crooks.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I doubt they ever recovered from the mini duff bag debacle.

Innes
    Free Member

The strange thing is I got the two small duffbags I bought around that time.

They were quite good products at a good price as well.

If they refunded for not being able to supply the bags it would of been fine, but keeping the money and not sending out a product or communicating with your customers is not right at all.

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

Oh dear that’s not good.

Had a couple of their bags in the past and they are still going strong.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I have two Duffbags and 2 gear sacks – all excellent. In fact the later Duffbag (2014) was better qualoty than the one I had back in 2011 (?). I always found Andrew very helpful. I’d buy again but appreciate others have had a different experience.

sweepy
    Free Member

I got one of the mini’s at the time of the great debacle, delivery wasn’t fast granted but it does the job well and I’d happily have a couple of the big bike bags if I could get them.
    I can’t understand how they got into trouble selling too much and no one has relaunched the idea.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Duff bags? Have they stopped trading?’ is closed to new replies.