Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dualit toaster repair
  • paulmgreen
    Free Member

Electrical single trackers………

I’ve got a Dualit toaster and the end element has stopped working ……. I got a replacement and have fitted it ….. But the new one still isn’t working…. I’ve checked the connections and all look good…..

Any ideas people ? What’s next to check …….???

It’s a 3 slot toaster…. 2 normal and a sandwich slice … Which is the one that’s not working …..

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

You not got a switch on the front that switches the element off on the front like mine. I would check the element for continuity or just check you have voltage at the element brass nuts which bolts the cables to the heater element.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Also check you have the correct element for the toaster and not an end element for a 2 piece toaster !!

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Sorted it fellas ! It was actually getting hot after all……. I think the new one is the new dangled ones that don’t get red … So initially I didn’t think it was working… But it actually was !

All sorted !

unovolo
    Free Member

The end elements are slightly different in regards to the amount of heat they give off compared to the centre elements, but would still work.
    Check continuity as others have said and/or try swapping over with the other end element just in case you have received a duff one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dualit toaster repair’ is closed to new replies.