Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dual flush button replacement….
  • matt_outandabout

I replaced our dodgy, not working concealed cistern today.

The old one had a much larger (@63mm dia) button than the one supplied (@43mm dia).

It is a mechanical, side mounted, dual flush of ‘Alterna’ from Grahams. They don’t have any other buttons that would fit, or adapter.

Any ideas for a replacement button of larger dia, or adapter for a larger hole?

Fall back is replace whole flipping vanity unit, as I’m not sure you can buy just the cistern cover panel…. 🙁

matt_outandabout

Bump

legend
    Free Member

Had a search on eBay yet? Found loads of buttons on there when trying to get hold of one for my folks a while back

matt_outandabout

Trawled ebay, no luck. Concerned to pay for a button that then does not fit…I am keen to wander into a shop and ask. I will try some of the other trade places next week if needed..

legend
    Free Member

hhhmmmm yeah looks like 58mm is as big as they really get. Might be easier to badge one that’s just 5mm off though?

footflaps

Araldite old button head to guts of new one?

northernmatt

You want a Dudley Vantage one moab. They are huge and hole dia is 63mm iirc. Work on air though not cable so make sure it’ll work with the guts of your cistern.

burko73

With those water saving dual flushes I never know which button to press so always end up with a big flush when I only needed a small one. Defeats the object really!

matt_outandabout

I am replacing a Dudley vantage 🙁 it’s been crap….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dual flush button replacement….’ is closed to new replies.