Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • DT Swiss fork
  • Denis99
    Free Member

Considering getting a new pair of forks for my Trek Fuel 650b.

Anyone had a recent pair of 120mm DT forks.

I’m n particular I want a fork that is an improvement on the stock Fox fork, plus an easier routine lube change.

vondally
    Free Member

Yes 120mm 29 er single shot, lighter stiffer and a more controlled action over the fox it replaced a ctd non fit version.

Denis99
    Free Member

I never use the climb function, usually in the trail mode for climbing and prefer the descent mode for a lot of varied riding on the flat trail and downhill.

The Fox fork just doesn’t feel that smooth and can be a little harsh at times.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ronburgundy

I have a pair of the latest OL 120 29er forks and I think they are great. Very plush, stiff and much better than my Fox F32 that I also have. I am probably going to sell my Fox and get another pair of DT’s.

nixon
    Free Member

Just to add to the above I’ve got a set of DT 140s and they’re noticeable better than equivalent Foxs, plusher and stiffer while being lighter. I got mine from RCZ in Luxembourg (delivery was fast no problems) at a good discount, and they’re going even cheaper now: http://www.rczbikeshop.co.uk/uk/dt-swiss-2014-fork-xmm-120-one-piece-mag-27-5-single-shot-axle-15mm-white-fxmmebebfdaw49303s.html

Denis99
    Free Member

Thanks nixon,

just ordered a pair.
    Regards

Denis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘DT Swiss fork’ is closed to new replies.